So, here are my answers to the ten questions Tom Baker prepared for us. I don’t know how many of you will be able to read it but, I had fun trying to dig deep into my consciousness to come up with my most honest answers.
1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why?
Well, I would most probably opt to interview God. I don’t know if that’s a valid response but of the many persons (if God is a person) I could think of, He’s the only one who can answer every single question I have. We know that His answers to our questions and prayers are not direct, but if an interview with Him would mean I can definitely have a concrete answer, I would never forget it, and I’d post an entry to be sure that I don’t forget it.
2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger?
I think that my greatest strength as a blogger is that I am able to communicate not only the events that happened in my life but the emotions, the feelings that are embedded in my writing. In other words, my strength lies on the fact that I write to express and not to impress.
3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog?
I am a very insecure person. I think that many people think that I am ugly, fat and stupid.😐 For years I have looked at myself very lowly and still I am hoping that someone will learn to love me despite my flaws.
4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why?
Hmm. I’d probably rename it to NEVER FORGET. While FRAUDULENT MIND reminds me to NEVER INVEST IN MY EMOTIONS, NEVER FORGET will remind me to never forget my Faith, Obligations, Relationships, Goals, Emotions and the Tale of my life.
5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger?
It’s the feeling of being able to touch others’ hearts and become an inspiration and maybe even a role model after just being honest when writing.
6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live?
I would try to tell to as many people as I can that I love them and I thank them for being a part of my life.
7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment?
Diabetes. Because my dad has it.
8. What is your most guilty pleasure?
Text messaging. HAHA. Sorry, that’s the only thing I could think of. I am such a boring person. :))
9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show?
My favorite TV show as of now is The Walking Dead. It kills me to wait every week. >.<
10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past?
The smell of cargo. I don't exactly know what it is that makes it smell that way, but it's the only smell there is that I never forget (aside from food aroma) because it reminds me of the times when a family member comes home (Philippines) and spends a short while with us.