100 Things to Do Before I Die updates
Graduate in two years. FAILED!
Get a 1.00 in a major subject. DONE!
Stop earning a 5.00 from here on. FAILED!
Get an OJT/internship this summer or the next. FAILED!
5. Write at least 1000 literary works or blog posts.
6. Have my work published.
Stay up for 48 hours and sleep the entire next day. DONE!
9. Have someone sleep over.
Stay out late at a bar or at a party. DONE!
11. Get drunk.
12. Perfect my English grammar.
13. Learn straight Japanese or Spanish.
14. Take part in an international event.
15. Read a textbook from cover to cover.
16. Expand my vocabulary by at least three times.
18. Ask a cute guy’s number.
19. Drive anywhere without a companion.
20. Find a mate for Sam.
21. Get my own car by 30.
22. Save up to P100K in my bank account before marrying.
Learn to put make up on my face. DONE!
24. Change my wardrobe and dress up as a girl. 100%.
25. Learn to shop for myself – by myself.
26. Lose half my weight.
Grow my nails really long. DONE!
28. Get an RF/IPL treatment.
29. Eliminate all blemishes.
30. Wear high heels with no stress.
Put on false eyelashes. DONE!
32. Experience wearing contact lenses.
33. Get braces as recommended.
34. Do away with all kinds of insecurity.
35. Play a musical instrument. Decently.
36. Sing and dance. For real.
37. See a fortune teller. An effective one.
38. Go bungee jumping.
39. Go camping or mountain-hiking.
40. Go to Palawan,
Vigan, Davao and Bohol.
41. See Tokyo Disneyland in real life (or Hong Kong Disneyland, Universal Studios in Singapore, or even that in California).
42. Ride the bullet train.
43. Take 10K pictures of myself.
44. Be seen on TV or heard on radio.
45. Tend a Siberian Husky or a Chow-chow.
46. Eat at all the fancy restaurants I could think of.
47. Trace my family tree and make sure it goes on.
48. Be a good Christian.
49. Have a constant group of close friends by me.
50. Read the entire bible.
51. Draw a really good portrait or landscape.
52. Learn Photoshop. Paint is for toddlers. (I’m getting there!)
Know how to take out that stupid printer toner. DONE!
54. Know how to troubleshoot.
55. Master a programming language.
Type 40 words per minute. DONE!
57. Punch someone in the face.
58. Get wowed at a formal occasion.
59. Win P100M in a lottery.
60. Receive international recognition for excellence.
61. Heal my astigmatism.
62. See live human anatomy (as in innards and all lol).
63. Learn to cook.
64. Learn to swim. (Also getting there!)
65. Design and bake a cake.
Ride a plane or a ship. DONE!
67. Know how to change a baby’s diaper without being disgusted.
68. Take care of my brothers’ kids for a starter. (Also getting there!)
Change to a short hairstyle. DONE!
70. Get a postpaid account.
Know what happens inside a black hole. DONE!
72. Set foot to at least three countries abroad. UAE pwned!
73. Pass the board exam with one take.
74. Be hired at most three months after
graduating the board exam.
75. Make at least P50K/month by the first two years of working.
76. Sell my intellectual property at $10M.
77. Get my dream house before reaching 35.
78. Reunite my family by 35.
79. Be invited as a guest speaker.
80. Be a close friend to a famous person.
81. Watch the sunset with a special person.
82. See a falling star with the same person.
83. Receive a very special marriage proposal, hopefully from the same person.
84. Meet someone willing enough to tattoo my name on his chest, again, hopefully the same person. Haha.
85. Get married at 26 – to the man God has reserved for me. May be or may be not the same person. (Will postpone until 28, not like I’m getting any.)
86. Hug my husband every night while we sleep. This is the man from 85, obviously.
87. Bear at most four children.
88. And send them all to good schools.
89. And get up on stage to put first honor medals on them.
90. And make sure they grow well-rounded.
91. And see to it that they don’t keep secrets from me.
92. And live long enough to see them have a stable family.
93. See my parents smile their happiest.
94. Ensure the wellness of my family.
95. Own a private mortuary.?
96. Spend P100K for everyone I know in one day.
97. Thank all those who made me who I am.
98. Donate to charity.
99. Find peace.
100. Accomplish at least 75% of the listed above.
Done – 12%
Failed – 3%
Left – 85%